Re: SKOS question: car models and make

Hi,

Perhaps I am misunderstanding this. SKOS goes a bit into modeling, though in a very loose way.
Perhaps you can use skos:Collection for listings "vocabularies" of genes and alleles. But if you start with scheme,narrower and broader, than there is some sort of "modeling" of what generalization is. SKOS scheme without narrower/broader seems to me a bit of a degenerate case (maybe this is a misunderstanding from me).

So you consider skos as a language to represent vocabularies only ?

best,
Andrea