Re: New vCard Ontology draft

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 22:11:02 +0200
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>
Cc: "'Ivan Herman'" <ivan@w3.org>
On Thu, 2 May 2013 16:56:07 +0200, Ivan Herman wrote:

> The Semantic Web Interest Group has published a new draft for the
> vCard-in-RDF Ontology[1], edited by Renato Iannella and James
> McKinney. The new draft updates the previous version[2] by aligning
> it with the latest IETF vCard specification, ie, RFC6350[3].
>
> This is a draft; comments on the draft should be sent to the SWIG
> mailing list. The goal is to publish an Interest Group Note once
> there is a consensus in the community.

Good to see that this is still being maintained. I transformed the example
in the draft to JSON-LD. You already have three formats in the draft but
given the current work on jCard at the IETF I think adding JSON-LD would
definitely add value.

{
  "@context": {
    "@vocab": "http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns#"