Fwd: SW2022

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:13:41 +0530
To: semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@w3c.org>
Greetings all

I am planning to write and post a follow up to the SW2022 workshop
http://stko.geog.ucsb.edu/sw2022/

The write up is to be posted to the open web as well as
on wires

However since i was not in the room, I would appreciate if someone
could point me to what discussions took place on the floor, anything
conclusive? is there any record of what was said/done (other than what
is in the papers)

Also , the cfp states, quite interestingly that "The consequent rise
in commercial interest will likely have a fundamental impact on the
field. Some established research results will make it into mainstream
applications. Others will become obsolete"

I'd like to know, which ones will become obsolete?  any hints as to what
the SW will look like in ten years after the workshop?

(let's move it forward :-)

all contributions acknowledged
Thank you
PDM