New iteration of the Vocabulary Management at W3C Draft

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 16:44:29 +0100
Cc: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, Karen L Myers <karen@w3.org>, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
To: W3C SW Chat <sw-team@w3.org>, W3C Semantic Web IG <semantic-web@w3.org>
Sandro produced a new version after a fairly extensive re-write:

https://www.w3.org/2013/02/vrc.html

this reflects the many discussions that we had in the past days/weeks.

I am sure there are further comments on the document; I actually have some, too, that I will send through an answer to this mail to have a proper threaded archives. However, I personally believe (and I think so does Sandro) that the document is good enough to be shared with our closest friends already; the plan is to share it, on the week end, with Tom Baker and Dan Brickley, and to put it on the agenda of the Semantic Web Coordination Group (next Wednesday).

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153