Re: SW Graphical Notation

I've been thinking and working on this for a while.  Current methods fall far short of what we need and what we can do.  We need to
try a lot of different innovative ideas before standardizing on the best methods.  However, I suspect that some aspects of something
like standardization may come into play as soon as something works well.  More in the sharing and promoting the best ideas sense
than in confining what people do.

I have some ideas in this area, but I'm not ready to put them out there yet.  Soon I think.

Who's interested in working on this or reviewing prototypes?

Stephen