Re: Ending the Linked Data debate -- PLEASE VOTE *NOW*!

Dear David,
I have read through, and read comments here to your post.
I then looked at your poll question:-
"In normal usage within the Semantic Web community, does the term "Linked
Data" imply the use of RDF? *"
Unfortunately it doesn't seem well formed. Do you mean "imply the *exclusive
* use of RDF"?
I'm not sure the poll will yield anything too helpful because the answer
has to be "yes" although there is no necessity for RDF.
I'm not taking the poll for this reason.

Very best,

Adam