Re: There's No Money in Linked Data

Thanks Prateek, very helpful.

And yes, I think there are many questions to be asked about Linked Open Data, such as is there money in it? for whom? how? what are the impediments?
And as each of the many years pass, for a technology that claims to be transforming at a technological and a social level, statements of faith that it will transform things, rather than widespread evidence that it has, become more problematic.
Of course some of us may "keep the faith", but "blind faith" is not a good place to be :-)
Discussion of impediment is particularly important, even if it involves casting out the beam from our own eye.
Best regards
Hugh