Re: MOOC about Semantic Web

Hi Clement,

you might try my 'Semantic Web Technologies' course at OpenHPI.
The course was active last winter semester and can now be attended as self-study.
Of course, participation is for free.
You will find the course at
https://openhpi.de/course/semanticweb

It is a six weeks course covering Semantic Web basics including videos, slides, self tests, and discussions.
I will give the course again in next winter semester.

Best,
  Harald

Am 07.06.2013 um 10:57 schrieb Clement Jonquet:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know a good MOOC for a good introduction to the Semantic Web for master students ?
>
> Clement
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Clement JONQUET  -  PhD in Informatics  -  Assistant Professor
> PI of the SIFR project: Semantic Indexing of French Biomedical Data Resources (ANR, UM2, CNRS)
>
> jonquet@lirmm.fr
> http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet
>
>                 University of Montpellier                          Tel:                        +33/4 67 14 97 43
>                 LIRMM                                                                Fax:                        +33/4 67  41 85 00
>                 161 rue Ada                                                      Skype:                  clementpro
>                 34095 Montpellier Cdx 5                              Twitter:               @jonquet_lirmm
>                 France                                                                 Google:               jonquet.lirmm@gmail.com
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> <image001.png>

Dr. Harald Sack
Hasso-Plattner-Institut für Softwaresystemtechnik GmbH
Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Str. 2-3
D-14482 Potsdam
Germany
Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 12184
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel
Tel.: +49 (0)331-5509-527
Fax: +49 (0)331-5509-325
E-Mail: Harald.Sack@hpi.uni-potsdam.de
http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/meinel/team/sack.html