SPIN Syntax simplified

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@knublauch.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:06:40 +1000
To: semantic-web@w3.org
For those interested in SPIN, I have just published a blog post [1] that
introduces a fundamental change to the SPIN syntax. In a nutshell, too
many people have complained about the triple-based format to store
SPARQL queries. In the updated spec, the property sp:text can be used to
store the SPARQL query in textual form. This can happen either in
addition to the RDF syntax or alone. Existing SPIN files will of course
continue to work - the technical change to the spec was minimal.

I hope this change is in the best interest of the semantic web community
and leads to more SPIN implementations from other vendors than TopQuadrant.

Regards,
Holger

[1]
http://composing-the-semantic-web.blogspot.com/2013/01/spin-syntax-simplified.html