Re: Fwd: Light-weight streaming PHP library for RDF serialization?

Nicholas,
 Bio2RDF scripts [1] process mixed media - flat files, tab files, xml files
- into RDF [2], and this is coordinated with a common API [3]. Some of
these files are rather large, so it's important that we occasionally
serialize the contents otherwise we'll run out of space. Since in only very
rare times do we actually want to query the model, we don't need it in
memory, but just keep an simple index if necessary. We also need support
for generating n-quads.  Although I've been thinking of redeveloping my api
with easyRDF (while also taking advantage of composer for dependency
management and sami for documentation), streaming and nquad support are
essential requirements.

m.

[1] https://github.com/bio2rdf/bio2rdf-scripts
[2] https://github.com/bio2rdf/bio2rdf-scripts/wiki
[3] https://github.com/micheldumontier/php-lib

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University