Re: [Fwd: URGENT snr Java Dev (Semantic web) - 6 months - £Neg - Ldn]

I would jump at the chance of employing Jean-Marc.
Of course one never knows but when I worked with MarkLogic my understanding
was all on the basis of previous work with eXist. Except MarkLlogic can be
enterprise monolithic and a bit annoying. It all depends on how it has been
deployed. Can you get up today's data out in a timely and sizeable way.
We couldn't and had to really on a message queue which essentially needed
ETL process prior to object consumption.
Funnily enough I wanted a semantic solution but you can see that this side
(post) of the ETL may not have helped much. So mark up on MarkLogic prior
to extraction? Certainly MarkLogic, in later versions, is more semantic
aware. So it may have the tools.

Good luck!

Adam