Re: [Ann] Data Web Lecture at SlideWiki.org

Am 23.02.2013 17:49, schrieb Kingsley Idehen:
> On 2/23/13 7:10 AM, Sören Auer wrote:
>> BTW: We also have a preliminary Linked Data/RDF interface using Triplify
>> exposing all content from SlideWiki as described here:
>>
>> http://slidewiki.org/documentation/#tree-618-slide-17294-2-view
>>
>> The content is currently represented using to FOAF, SIOC, CC, Dublin
>> Core vocabularies. Support for W3C PROV and SPARQL endpoint via
>> SparqlMap is planned...
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Sören
>>
>> http://slidewiki.org
>

> Very nice!
>
> Are you exposing a graph that describes these lecture collections? If
> so, how does one discover it?

Exactly, that's what the graph exhibits - it basically consists of
decks, as well as sub-decks and slides associated with those decks. Each
slide contains the full html source.
Currently, we publish the RDF via slidewiki.org/triplify
As mentioned before, this is still a quick hack currently - we plan to
deploy SparqlMap [1], which will also allow SPARQL querying and will add
proper RDF discovery.

Best,

Sören

[1] http://aksw.org/Projects/SparqlMap.html