Re: {Disarmed} Re: How to put an annotation in HTML?

Hi, all,
yes, the examples from Sebastian is what we intended to support with
these attributes: ident-ref is when we want to say "this fragment
represents that exact resource", and class-ref when we want to say "this
fragment represents an instance of that class".

To answer some tasks from the previous messages in the thread:
* We have a reference demo web service for generating these annotations:
http://enrycher.ijs.si/mlw/
* We also have an API to generate them -  just use HTTP POST on the
endpoint, for example:
curl -d "<p>Welcome to London</p>"
http://enrycher.ijs.si/mlw/en/entityType.html5its2
* The unfortunate attribute names its-ta-ident-ref and its-ta-class-ref
were results of several re-namings and simplifications until we settled
on a common consensus that is understandable between use cases of
semweb, content management, localization, linguistics, text mining and
terminology management. While we don't seem to be winning beauty
contests :), in the end we're happy that we have a one-attribute
mechanism to solve a meaningful use case for all the parties in the loop.

best,
-- Tadej