Re: {Disarmed} Re: How to put an annotation in HTML?

Hi Sebastian, Denny, all,

Am 27.04.13 20:22, schrieb Sebastian Hellmann:
> Hi Denny,
>
> Am 27.04.2013 18:41, schrieb Denny Vrandečić:
>>
>> * "forbidding" the use of properties as fillers for the its-ta-ref-id
>> attribute, or else it would got OWL Full.
>>
> Hm, maybe the easiest is to define a best practice to use Mode 1
> mentioned on http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#textanalysis
> We could use another attribute to state that there will be an rdf
> property instead of an instance. See Example 55 fo Wordnet ID:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#EX-text-analysis-html5-local-1
>
> *<html*  lang="en"  its-annotators-ref="text-analysis|http://enrycher.ijs.si"*>*
>    *<head>*
>      *<meta*  charset="utf-8"*  />*
>      *<title>*Text analysis: Local Test*</title>*
>    *</head>*
>    *<body>*
>      *<p>**<span*
>            its-ta-confidence="0.7"
>            its-ta-class-ref="http://nerd.eurecom.fr/ontology#Location"
>            its-ta-ident-ref="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Dublin"*>*Dublin*</span>*
>        is the*<span*
>            its-ta-source="Wordnet3.0"
>            its-ta-ident="301467919"
>            its-ta-confidence="0.5"*
>            >*capital*</span>*  of Ireland.*</p>*
>    *</body>*
> *</html>*
>
> Maybe its-ta-source="property"

Currently having both its-ta-source and its-ta-ident-ref is not allowed,
see in the table
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-its20-20130411/#textAnalysis-info-pieces
about mode 1 and mode 2

"Mode 1 and mode 2 are mutually exclusive. They MUST NOT be used at the
same time for the same text analysis target/node."

This is also reflected in the RELAX NG schema - you would get a
valiadation error its-ta-source and its-ta-ident-ref appearing at the
same element. So the question is whether this should be relaxed to

"Mode 1 and mode 2 are mutually exclusive. They SHOULD NOT be used at
the same time for the same text analysis target/node."

and the schema should be lax here and not throw an error?

Best,

Felix