Re: How to put an annotation in HTML?

i don't know ... i think you guys have lost the signal.  If the ending
triples are not informative, then they are useless.

Seth Russell
Podcasting: tagtalking.net
Facebook ing: facebook.com/russell.seth
Twitter ing: twitter.com/SethRussell
Blogging: fastblogit.com/seth/
Catalog selling: www.speaktomecatalog.com
Google profile: google.com/profiles/russell.seth