Re: Versioning system for ontologies

Hi all,

+1 for Alan's, Bernard's, Leo's and Michael's answers
but also +1 for utilising source code management platforms á la GitHub,
because they are especially good for the evolution of a vocabulary (e.g.
everybody can mak pull requests etc.)

Some time ago this topic was discussed at Semantic Overflow in the
context of ontology versions and their relationships to instance data, see

http://answers.semanticweb.com/questions/2815/how-do-i-knowmodel-the-applied-version-of-an-ontology-specification

Cheers,

Bo