Re: My best practices for Ontology versioning for http://nlp2rdf.org, was Re: Versioning system for ontologies

Hm, no actually, this issue is quite easy, when it comes to large databases.

curl -H "Accept: text/turtle" "http://dbpedia.org/ontology#PopulatedPlace"
is pretty much the same as:
curl -H "Accept: text/turtle" "http://dbpedia.org/ontology"

So my questions are:

1. What do you think is the expected output of
http://dbpedia.org/ontology ? 300 million triples as turtle?
2. How do you query all instances of type db-ont:PopulatedPlace via
Linked Data ?

q.e.d from my point of view, as you wouldn't get around these practical
problems.

-- Sebastian