Re: Methodologies and tools for collaborative ontology creation

I like how http://www.productontology.org/ transforms Wikipedia pages into useful OWL classes. I'm a little uncomfortable with how they interpret all of these classes as subclasses of schema:Product, but that won't stop me from using them.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad