Re: Free webinar 'Providing Linked Data' April 22 2 pm BST (3 pm CEST)

Elena and all at EUCLID

I thought I d drop a note to say these resources are very valuable  (since
I mostly post to complain about things, thought I should not miss the opp
to pat someone on the back).

I am adding them to my 'web science' open curriculum (I do not dare
teaching semantic web since I havent completely gotten to grip with it
myself but Its good to point people , but I teach 'web' stuff)

Not sure if your project shares tags and swaps notes with web science
education and learning but there is something brewing that this material
seems related to

http://webscience-education-workshop.blogs.usj.edu.lb/

cheers

PDM