skos implementations

From: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 13:46:05 -0700
To: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
I am interested in what SKOS implementations there are.
By a SKOS implementation I meant some code that would help us support internal and 3rd party vocabularies, either expressed in SKOS or otherwise, and provide functionality like autocomplete, term look up, synonyms, with an awareness of the term hierarchy.

Implementations I know of are
TopQuadrant's Enterprise Vocabulary Net
and
PoolParty Thesaurus Server!
are there other things I should be looking at. In the open source world, so far all I have seen is:
openskos.org

Is there a W3C page listing SKOS implementations?
The CR implementation report:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090315/implementation.html
did not help me so much, maybe I was not skilled at reading it

Jeremy J Carroll
Principal Architect
Syapse, Inc.