Re: N3 and Turtle Syntax Questions

Hi,
Sandro has asked on the SemWeb list if there are any comments on Turtle syntax.
I raised an issue (forwarded below) a few years ago, but it looks to me like the syntax is still the same.

I would like the syntax to allow comma and semicolon as a terminator (and thus also to be compatible with N3).

Hopefully the message is still sufficiently explanatory, but please ask if you need elaboration.
Best
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser
Chief Architect

hugh.glaser@seme4.com
www.seme4.com

Seme4 - the experts in semantic web and linked data applications

Notice of Confidentiality. This e-mail message (including any attached
documents) is proprietary and confidential to Seme4 Limited and/or its
affiliates and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended
for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not review, retain, copy or distribute this message and we ask you
to notify the sender immediately, then delete this message from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.