Re: Processing owl\rdf in python

Hi Aliabbas,

the main native RDF toolkit for Python is RDFLib [1], also librdf
bindings [2] provides quite good coverage.

Regarding OWL semantics, then the support is not so good. One option is
the OWL2RL Ivan's library [3]. Not sure what's the current state of FuXi
[4] (see InfixOWL [5] for instance). Beyond this, I must admit not
really more OWL support...

Hope this helps.

Greetings,

[1] http://rdflib.net