Code Review (Business Applications)

From: Sebastian S. <cognescent@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 10:02:51 -0300
To: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de" <pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>, "topicmapmail@infoloom.com" <topicmapmail@infoloom.com>
Hi there,
Apologies if this is a strange question.

I'm currently a solo developer for a semantic product prototype. As far as
I've reached today there is code done for the back end, some features and a
simple CRUD front end.

At this point I think I'm needing the core code to be reviewed a bit more
than I can do myself because I'm sure I'll be missing a lot of details.

Does anyone coded semantics in Java lately? Anyone willing to take a look
or to criticize a beginner's attempt to code for the semantic web?

Gratefully Google Code gives projects an SVN repository. Mine is accessible
at the project's page in http://cognescent.googlecode.com under the source
tab.

Thanks in advance!
Sebastian.