 From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 2:05 AM
Subject: ANN: Semantic University - for learning the Semantic Web (now easier  to use)

Hi everyone,

Many of you may already have come across Semantic University, but I'd like to announce it to this entire community.

Semantic University is a free, online resource for learning Semantic
    Web technologies. We've gotten some great feedback over the past few
    months, and we feel that it's one of the most accessible ways for
    both technical and non-technical people to start learning about
    semantics and the Semantic Web.

For those of you who have seen Semantic University before, we've
    re-organized the content into general Semantic Web Landscape content
    and into specific technical tracks oriented around RDF, OWL/RDFS,
    SPARQL, and Semantic Web Design Patterns. I hope you'll check it out
    as we think it's now much easier to use to learn about the Semantic
    Web.

Semantic University currently includes over 30 lessons, and we're
    continually preparing new content. We're also looking for additional
    writers to contribute new lessons, so please contact me if you'd be
    interested.

Current lessons include:

	* An Introduction to the Semantic Web
	* Semantic Web Misconceptions
	* Semantic Web vs. Semantic Technologies
	* RDF 101
	* SPARQL Nuts and Bolts

...and many more.

Please enjoy & we welcome all feedback & suggestions.

best,
Lee