Re: Survey on SPARQL query verbalization - please participate

Hello again,

thanks a lot for the valuable feedback I got so far. There were many
helpful comments already!
However, the evaluation is not completed - some questions are still open.
Therefore I'd like to invite you once again to take your time to answer
one of the questionnaires on this page:

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoTPIoTIWzHCdHRtSTExVXFHdXhqYUNjdEc4MEdGU1E>

Best regards,
Basil