Re: Current agreement upon named graphs

From: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:10:40 +0100
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: Paul Gearon <gearon@ieee.org>, Olivier Rossel <olivier.rossel@gmail.com>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-lod@w3.org community" <public-lod@w3.org>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Sorry all i might be missing a lot of subtleties

are we saying that in the current specs and implementation one can
alter the content of graph B by messing with some triples on a graph A
(one with a blank node?) ????

Pat i dont get the 'case where subsets of a single large graph are
being isolated and processed'  ? could you make an example?

thanks
Gio