Re: Incrementing a literal

While some may agree with this, a lot of people will disagree with such an
operation. An "increment" operation implies that you're changing a value.
While some people certainly see an RDF property in this way, it doesn't
match the other concept of "triples", wherein a triple with one
subject/property/value is removed, and another is inserted (where the
subject and property are the same, and the value is one more than the value
from the removed triple). The latter view matches SPARQL, so I doubt there
will be much traction for an operation that supports the "change a value"
perspective.

Regards,
Paul