Current agreement upon named graphs

From: Olivier Rossel <olivier.rossel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 13:38:43 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
I have been out of the semantic web for some time, and I would like to know
the current agreement upon named graphs.

Here are my questions:
 - can a triple belong to several named graphs?
 - can the argument of the SPARQL "GRAPH" keyword  be *a list* of named graph?
if yes, is this list considered to be the union of all those named graphs?
 - is there a plan to investigate algebra of named graphs, such as :
(namedGraph1 && !namedGraph2) || namedGraph3?

Any comment is welcome.

Cheers,

Olivier.