Re: Counting datatypes per property

Hi Heiko,

we use the following simple SPARQL query which works fine so far.

SELECT ?r (COUNT(?r) AS ?num)
WHERE {
	?x a owl:DatatypeProperty ;
		rdfs:range ?r .
}
GROUP BY ?r

Where is the DATATYPE function defined?

Regards,
Martin

--
-----------------------------------
Dipl.-Medieninf. Martin Voigt

Technische Universität Dresden
Fakultät Informatik
Institut für Software- und Multimediatechnik
Lehrstuhl Multimediatechnik
01062 Dresden

Tel.: +49 (351) 463-38037
Fax : +49 (351) 463-38518