[ANN] Semantic Web Journal: Special Issue on Multilingual Linked Open Data (MLOD) 2012

From: Sebastian Hellmann <hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 17:50:56 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Dear all,
please find attached the call for a Special Issue on Multilingual Linked
Open Data (MLOD) 2012.
Continuing the great success of the MLODE 2012 workshop[1], we welcome
novel submission until *Nov 23rd* to this special issue of the Semantic
Web Journal.

We also produced a new version of the LLOD cloud image as a result of
the workshop:
http://linguistics.okfn.org/resources/llod
We will produce another one after the publication of the special issue.

Please have a look here, if the HTML attachment below is scrambled:
http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/blog/call-multilingual-linked-open-data-mlod-2012-data-post-proceedings

Kind regards,
Sebastian Hellmann (on behalf of all MLOD guest editors: Steven Moran,
Martin Brümmer, John McCrae)

[1] http://sabre2012.infai.org/mlode

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
*Will be on a no-internet holiday from 4.11. till 24.11.*