Re: Google Knowledge Graph Experiment

2012/5/18 Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>

>  On 5/18/12 1:41 PM, Eric Franzon wrote:
>
> Although, really, if TimBL doesn't yet see anything as he just reported,
> that may shoot the "influence" hypothesis right out of the water. ;)
>

> Quite the contrary, you over simplify :-) That's a little more inline with
> my theory i.e., release the service via nodes that will celebrate rather
> that scrutinize etc..

I'm not sure I understand you correctly. I'm nobody, and I get the results.
Am I more likely to celebrate? It is almost the same as the regular
results... You need to know how much effort it is consuming to get the same
results to really appreciate it };-)

--
Enrique Pérez Arnaud
enriquepablo@gmail.com