Re: how rdf document called well-fromed?

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 09:55:15 -0400
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
To: Yanes Arfian <yanes.arfian@gmail.com>
The RDF validator (I assume you're referring to the one at http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/) validates RDF/XML, and is essentially a parser.  It checks that RDF/XML complies with the RDF/XML syntax specification at http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax/

The RDF/XML specification provides the rules for valid RDF/XML.  Obviously if you don't know how parsers work, you'll need to learn that too.

--Frank