Re: irw.owl

Hi everybody, thanks Martin for raising the issue.
I'll manage to have the appropriate conneg. For the documentation I think the easiest thing to do is to produce it automatically from the comments.
Of course Harry your help is welcome :)

I'll be back with news.

Val

>>> http://blog.agfahealthcare.com