Re: VoID Subset

Alasdair,

Thank you very much for this feedback!

> Looking at the vocabulary definition for the property [2] it seems that the interpretation in Section 4.4 is the correct one.

I *think* you've indeed spotted an inconsistency in the guide. If others (Richard, Keith, Jun maybe?) could have a quick sanity check as well pls ...

In general, if you (or others) find a bug or have a feature request, please feel free to use the VoID issue tracker [1] to record this - it tremendously helps us keeping track of things as well as planning for the next release.

> Will another property be added as the inverse of void:subset, or should the declaration of linksets being subsets of a dataset be made in the dataset description?

There are currently no plans to include an inverse property of void:subset, AFAICT.

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] http://code.google.com/p/void-impl/issues/list?q=product=vocab

--