Re: How to find the data I need in LD? algorithm and questions.

A nice thought for Linked Data consumers is to read the information
for Linked Data publishers and invert this information for themselves,
right?

Here is another cool paper with a section related to consuming linked data:
http://linkeddata.deri.ie/sites/linkeddata.deri.ie/files/lod-app-tr-2009-07-26_0.pdf

-----
Yury Katkov