Re: [ANN] Release of Apache Jena TDB 0.9.0

Hello All,

On 13 Mar 2012, at 10:48, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> We are pleased to announce Apache Jena TDB 0.9.0-incubating, the first release of TDB under the Apache License, and the first release that provides ACID transactions.
>
> The website for Apache Jena TDB is
>
>  http://incubator.apache.org/jena/

Awesome work, and congrats on this Andy (and to all others ever involved), Jena has been a core building block for people wanting to play with the Semantic Web for a long long time.

Mega congrats and a big thanks for all your effort Andy!

Mischa *waves to the rest of the community ;)

Mischa Tuffield PhD
http://mmt.me.uk/
http://mmt.me.uk/foaf.rdf#mischa