RE: Semantic Web for the Film Industry

From: Dave Nicholas <dave@dknicholas.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:53:05 +0000
To: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I've now got a growing list of areas
to look further into.

To anyone interested in collaborating, what will be the best method for
that to take place? I'm happy to put together a wiki, forum, mailing
list or something similar if required. My personal preference would be a
wiki for the sake of simplicity, but I'm new to this community and will
defer to the wisdom of the crowds.

Cheers,

Dave

--