SparQLed: Data assisted SPARQL editor available OpenSource

From: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:52:29 +0200
To: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web at W3C <semantic-web@w3.org>
Dear all,

we're happy to release open source today (actually yesterday :) )  a
first version of our data assisted SPARQL query editor

here is a short blog post which then leads to the homepage and other material

http://www.sindicetech.com/blog/?p=14&preview=true

Our desire is to make this a community driven project.

 In a few weeks we plan to licence the whole things as Apache and,
with your support, make this a significant improvement into usability
of semantic web tools.

we look forward to your feedback.

Gio