Re: [Ann] LODStats - Real-time Data Web Statistics

From: Sören Auer <auer@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:40:57 +0200
To: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
CC: Denny Vrandecic <denny.vrandecic@kit.edu>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>, SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>
Am 21.06.2012 12:03, schrieb Hugh Glaser:
> Interesting question from Denny.
> I guess you don't do http://thedatahub.org/dataset/sameas-org
> for the same reason.
> And
> http://thedatahub.org/dataset/dbpedia-lite
> (Or at least I couldn't find them.)
>
> I'm not sure you should claim "all LOD datasets registered on CKAN"

Depends on the definition of dataset - for me a dataset is something
available in bulk and not a pointer to a large space of URLs containing
some data fragments requiring extensive crawling.

I understand why Linked Open Numbers is not available as a dump - how
would you package a countable infinite number of resources ;-)

> if you don't have dbpedialite, for example.

Does there exist a dump for dbpedialite - a link to the dump does not
seem to be registered at thedatahub.

Sören