Does this patent application affect named graphs?

From: Paul Houle <ontology2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:06:46 -0400
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web@w3.org
      Hi,  I was checking out a rather good patent search engine and
was surprised to see this

http://ip.com/pat/US20100223224

      A few years ago I did a patent search for things that could have
come out of the Cyc project and was a bit surprised to find that I
couldn't find any.  It looks like somebody is trying to patent
microtheories about 16 years after Guha's thesis presented
microtheories as an extension of FOL.

     The language in the patent application looks pretty broad to me,
but I've got no idea if it will hold up.