Re: best practice RDF in HTML

Sebastian,

Stéphane Corlosquet has already commented on this, but somehow the thread went on: the upcoming Turtle standard refers to the possibility of adding Turtle into an HTML file using the <script> element[1]. [1] refers to the editor's draft, but the RDF WG is very close to Last Call.

Some (essentially RDFa) tools already implement that, eg, pyRdfa[2], or (as far as I know) the Ruby based RDF Distiller[3] do it (possibly through a separate option setting).

Does this help?

Ivan

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#in-html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa/