Re: Why do we name nodes and not edges?

Sure, reification is a bit of a pain sometimes if you have lots of nary
relations in your application domain.

But who is is a problem for? So it makes specifying raw queries a bit more
painful - agreed.  However end users need not know or care about it.  It
can be buried behind query interfaces and other things for end users.

Michael

--

Michael Uschold, PhD
   Senior Ontology Consultant, Semantic Arts