Re: SparQLed: Data assisted SPARQL editor available OpenSource

Don't know if this could be of interest, but sometime ago net7 developed this erato.netsevet.it
It is an experimental RDF editor that communicates with the server by sparql update. The endpoint can be set via api parameter

Cheers

Christian

Sent from my iPhone