Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] SOPA Blackout Vote

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <jimkont@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:35:35 +0200
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: "dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net" <dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, Charalambos Mpratsas <cbratsas@math.auth.gr>
Kingsley,

The voting seems to be in favor of the blackout (40 / 7 / 5).
What exactly do you intend to do in case the international DBPedia's want
to follow :)

If it is a simple action (i.e. http_lock() ) we could easily implement it.
But in our case it would be just symbolic...
I am not sure if anyone will notice the DBPedia Greece going down :)

Regards,
Dimitris