Re: [ANN] Release of Apache Jena 2.7.0

From: Ivan Shmakov <oneingray@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:07:14 +0700
To: semantic-web@w3.org

[…]

 > The general problem for published (semantic web) data remains though
 > - change happens; domain names aren't always controlled by the data
 > publisher at the time of publication nor later.

	That's why I'd prefer the use of URN's, instead of the currently
	prevalent URL's.  The tag: and urn:uuid: are particularly easy
	to mint.  The latter, although arguably more obscure, are my
	personal preference, at least for those tiny (and mostly
	unpublished) projects I've been working on for some time now.

--
FSF associate member #7257