Re: Tools to produce HTML documentation of RDFS / OWL ontologies

I have an RDF->HTML templating language, using RDFa as the data-binding,
similiar to http://callimachusproject.org/.  I made a schema.org template,
e.g. http://schema.org/Person, but it could be applied to any ontology.  I
can post it when I get home, if anyone's interested.
-Leif