Re: Intranet ontology?

Hi Alexander,

finally, if you are really not happy with the various available and
suggested ontologies out there, you could of course build your own
ontology of your intended application domain, publish it, and I guess
there are other interested persons out there who could assist you by
(mainly) mapping your ontology terms back to appropriated existing ones.

Cheers,

Bo

PS: Intranet domain sounds a bit strange in my mind - (as already
suggested) enterprise/business domain might be a bit more appropriated,
or? So maybe you simply searched for the wrong terms, which is not
really your fault, because finding appropriated ontologies is still a
huge problem. Although, the situation there is getting better and better
in the last times (see LOV, schemapedia, ...)