Re: [http-range14] Definition of the Dereferencing URI

Thank you for the resource coming from Leo Sauermann as i didn t know it
personnaly. I m not talking about this one
http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/ (2008)....:)

in your mail i don t read anything else i ve written in mine so i
consider it as a confirmation about something which is not new and not
so complicated at all.

the most important is that a professionnal who is working on a specific
project has to be able to build something which works and is coherent
respecting the standards we all are able to find and red anyway.

when i ve subscribed to this list i didn t read anything which declares
that  this list exists only for people who already know evething about
SW and then i aim to use it everytime i will need to have more details
about one or more aspects of the W3C standards about SW and LOD.

Cheers
Ghalem