Re: [CFP] 1st CfP: OWL Reasoner Evaluation Workshop (ORE 2012)

(sorry for top posting)

Very interesting workshop, but I notice the absence of a performance
dimension which could affect actual user experience very strongly:
there is no request to report the amount of memory needed for the
tasks. It is harder to measure than time, especially in languages with
a garbage collector, but at least an estimate would help a user make a
choice, or configure their applications accordingly.
Cheers,
I.