Re: Preprints from Journal of Web Semantics, v11 (2012)

hi all

btw: What is the problem with annotating properties ?

ex:member1 a ex:annotatedproperty
ex:member1 ex:baseproperty foaf:member
ex:member1 ex:annotationvalue "1998-2011"^^ex:temporalannotation
dbpedia:Larry_Page ex:member1 dbpedia:Google

You have to mint new URIs permanently but this may be less pain than minting
new named graphs permanently.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--